Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Telling time... analog style

 So the youngest native is working on 
TELLING TIME!
dun dun dun....

I got these four little clocks (they all were the same) 
from the dollar store.
I then cut paper and covered the numbers 
I had enough clocks to make one
"normal"
one I wrote the minutes, one roman numerals, and one military time


What I normally do is I randomly ask my youngest throughout the day
"what time is it?"
She then runs to the digital stove clock to tell me
then I have her go into the office
and set the analog clock to that time.
The minute one is next to the normal one so we can be reminded of how we count minutes.

If you want to make a game out of it
you can always write different times out on a sheet of paper
 have them pick one
and then see how fast they can get to it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment